How to create an Action item
When creating a call to Action or Resource or Announcement .
0. Login to the website.
- Go to the Dashboard. At the top of the page you will see a + New symbol,
- Click +New and scroll down to POST
- Type in the Title of your Action item, Resource or announcement in the box at the top of the Post and click Update button in the upper right.
- Once it has saved the title of your post, you are ready to add your content.
- Choose Edit Live from the top the page, (to the right of the +New)
- It will open the page with just a title.
- Choose the Green Avada Live button, and then Template.
- Load the Call to Action, Resource, Announcement Template, and select “replace all content”.
- this will give you a blank template.
- Choose your Category, and pick a tag from the most frequently used tags.
- Decide if this is a featured Action for all the pages (there are only 3 allowed at any one time)
- Add your Featured Image in the lower right corner of the screen. (this is what shows on the grid of actions)
- Insert your photo into the image by clicking on the image and following instructions. Upload your photo from your hard drive, it will then show up in the library in the upper left hand corner. If you don’t have an image, go to the library and choose “ACT NOW” image and choose Insert into post blue button in the lower right corner.
- Add at least one subtitle
- Add your text.
- Check your primary category one more time for your post from the drop down menu on the right.
- Click update.
- Choose “View Post” from the top menu to check your work.