It’s time for our monthly general membership meeting! Our draft February agenda includes:
- Voting on our Duwamish Real Rent
- Reviewing national & local elections
- Sharing legislative updates & priorities
- Taking progressive ACTION!
This will be our first “deep dive” into the 2024 elections, and we’ll hear from our National Elections and Local Elections teams so we can begin planning for the 2024 campaign season.
- Ballots for local issues and (if you are a King County resident) King Conservation District are due Tuesday February 13th. Ballots for local issues will be mailed to you; ballots for King Conservation District ballot are only available online.
- If you are a Snohomish County resident: the last date and time you can request a Snohomish Conservation District ballot is 10am on Feb 20
- Presidential primary ballots will be mailed locally on Feb 21st!